LVMH Acquires Majority Stake in Virgil Abloh’s Off-White Brand

LVMH Acquires Majority Stake in Virgil Abloh's Off-White Brand

Virgil Abloh — the fashion designer, DJ and pundit of pop culture — is about to become the most powerful Black executive at the most powerful luxury goods group in the world.On Tuesday, LVMH announced it was acquiring a 60 percent stake in Off-White, the luxury streetwear brand Mr. Abloh founded in 2013 and which … Read more

Canadian fashion firm Aritzia acquires menswear brand Reigning Champ

Pic: Aritzia

Canadian design house Aritzia is accelerating its product expansion strategy for menswear through a definitive agreement to acquire athleticwear manufacturer Reigning Champ. Aritzia will acquire 75 per cent of Reigning Champ based on a total enterprise value of approximately $63 million, with the remaining 25 per cent equity interest purchased through 2026.Reigning Champ is … Read more